Sunday, March 7, 2010

And now for something completely different... NOT!


"One of these days I might be tempted to ressurect Sato just for the fun of drawing her"

- Me, yesterday



Look at me being all eager and stuff :P

Some things just can't leave you. I've been trying to shake off the manga influence from my drawings for some years now, but I think it's just stuck with me for so long that it's going to stay forever unless I get post-hypnotic suggestion to the contrary. Regardless of what I try to do, all my characters are going to have huge heads and eyes hehe...

Wish the pose was more dynamic. Satoshi doesn't look like she's going to throw that basketball at all, just going to hold onto it for an hour or two.

And the hands, my god the hands. I think I'm going to set my house on fire right now, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment